Wednesday, April 25th – Bellevue
* Do you sit at the conference room table or alongside the wall?
* Do meetings with your boss or other leaders stress you out?
* Do you feel comfortable sharing your ideas with ease?
* Do you wish you could walk in someone else’s shoes?
IAMCP-WIT is delighted to have Personal Coach, Rachel Salzberg present, “You’re Awesome – Develop the Confidence to Show It.”
From this meeting, you will:
* Learn how to overcome fear and develop the confidence you need to succeed
* Tap into your core values, deeper purpose and unique gifts
* Identify emotions, beliefs and biases that don’t serve you and develop the ones that do
* Learn how to develop confidence and trust in the most important relationship of all: the one with yourself.
During this meeting, you’ll take an honest look at what it means to live authentically, identify belief systems that create insecurity and fear, and build the skills required to rise to your full potential.
About Our Speaker, Rachel Salzberg
Rachel Salzberg, CEO/Owner of Facets Coaching, brings credible and committed, career and leadership coaching programs that are adaptable and scalable. Clients learn how to gain self-awareness, overcome obstacles, and take action for sustainable improvement. Facets Coaching uses proven methodologies to personalize desired, lasting growth.
Rachel’s clients include Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks, T-Mobile, Intellectual Ventures and startups. She leads workshops for the University of Washington, MBA leadership programs and marketing and advertising agencies nationally.
DATE AND TIME
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
NetApp in the Civica Office Building
Suite 150, next to Wells Fargo
205 108th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
Use the green elevator bank as it’s nearest to the NetApp office. Bring your ticket for validation at NetApp.
Open to IAMCP-WIT* members, new guests, men and women
Please register HERE as space is limited.
Thank you to NetApp for hosting this meeting!